1. All decisions, judgment calls or interpretations of rules by track officials will be final. There will be no arguing or disputing of the track officials decisions. Every effort will be made to insure that safety and fairness is extended to all participants and management reserves the right to amend any rules or regulations that would prompt a better quality or safer program.
2. Track officials may run any type race program.
3. Management reserves the right to inspect any race car at any time. Failure to allow this will result in disqualification without refund of money. Only the driver and one other pit crew member or car owner are allowed in the tech area.
4. No driver, pit crew member, owner or any other person may subject any official to abuse or improper language at any time. PROFANITY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AT ANY TIME. Any violations will be subject to fine and/or suspension. Any complaints must be presented after the final feature race has been ran. Complaints must be presented to the promoter/owner or race director (not to the tower and not to the flagman) in a civil manner. Only the driver and/or car owner will be allowed to discuss any complaints or concerns with promoter/owner or race director. If a driver cannot control his pit crew, car owner or anyone else associated with his car, he and his crew can and will be suspended from the track for any given period of time.
5. No one under any circumstances is allowed on the flag stand or it’s immediate area.
6. Anyone not conducting himself/herself in a safe and respectable manner will be removed from the property. Anyone interfering with flagman, tech man or any other track official will be removed from the property.
7. Anyone who takes part in demonstrations or fighting on track premises will be subject to fines, loss of prize money, points for night and suspension.
8. Anyone entering pits must have visible pit pass and have signed the required release form. Anyone under the age of 18 must have a signed minor release form signed by parent or guardian before they are allowed in pit area. Parent/guardian will be responsible for the safety of their children and are not to be left unsupervised.
9. All drivers must be at least 15 years old and any driver under the age of 18 must have a minors release form signed by parent or guardian.
10. Any privately owned vehicle not used to tow a race car or supplies for track use will not be allowed to enter the pit area.
11. All payouts are final. Payouts are subject to change at any time as management deems necessary.
12. No one shall have any claims for damages, expenses, etc against promoter, track official, owner, participating racers or any other persons by reason of: disqualification, accidents, damage to either car or driver (or both), theft, or acts of God, and they agree the track is in a safe to run condition if they take part in any of the racing activities. All pit crew members, drivers and owners should be informed and understand this. Insurance coverage begins where your personal insurance stops, but with an applicable deductible.
13. All drivers, car owners, crew members or any other person assumes full responsibility for any and all injuries sustained including death and/or property damage at the time they are on the race track premises or in route to or from the track.
14. No working on race car on the racetrack or exit/entrance ramp. All pit persons must stay behind the pit fence at all times.
15. Rough driving WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
16. If race cannot be started properly after two attempts the first two rows will be inverted.
17. In case of yellow flag, maintain your position until crossing start/finish line. If racetrack is completely blocked and red flag is dropped, cars will line up according to last completed lap.
CAR AND DRIVER RULES
1. Fire suits, driving shoes, neck brace or some type of neck restraint required in all classes. APPROVED RACING HELMETS ONLY. NO MOTORCYCLE HELMETS!
2. Working fire extinguisher required in all cars (will be checked before racing).
3. Racing gloves are required and window nets highly recommended. Track will not be responsible for any injuries received if not used.
4. Up to date 5 point seat belts required. (These should be replaced every 2-3 years according to manufactuer.)
5. Drive shaft loop required and drive shaft painted white.
6. All lead must be painted white with car number on it.
7. All cars must have a wrecker hook-up on front and rear bumpers.
8. Numbers on cars should be highly visible and easy to read. All cars must have their car number on front of car to help track workers with lining cars up.
9. Race receivers required for all classes. Must have race receiver to run, you will not be scored if we can't communicate with you.
10. No fiberglass seats or homemade alluminum seats allowed.
11. All cars must have a minimum four point cage, minimum of three door bars on drivers side with 1/8 steel door plate and at least two door bars on passenger side.
12. All cars must pass safety inspection before racing and will be given a safety sticker to place on roof of car on drivers side. Safety sticker will be checked by track personel before going on track.
13. All cars must have a master switch installed to the battery.
THESE RULES ARE FOR YOUR SAFETY AS WELL AS THE SAFETY OF FELLOW RACERS, TRACK WORKERS AND THE SPECTATORS IN THE STANDS. SAFETY IS OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY. WE APPRECIATE EVERYONE LOOKING OUT FOR EACH OTHER. WE WELCOME SUGGESTIONS FROM ANYONE THAT MIGHT HAVE A SAFETY CONCERN AND ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WAYS TO IMPROVE SAFETY.